Here are the Top 5 Things that all of our Friends need to be aware of when attending the Harpoon St. Patrick's Festival on March 4 and 5!
- To help get all of our guests out of line and into the festival faster, we are including a drink ticket with the door charge.
- Then, you'll be able to go straight to the beer line to get your first beer before having to go get more beer tickets. Mmmm...Harpoon Celtic Ale....
- We strongly recommend that all Friends of Harpoon come as close to the time that the doors open as possible on each day. We expect the entire space to fill up quickly - we don't want you to have to wait in line (where there is no beer)!
FRIEND OF HARPOON SPECIAL
As we mentioned, the Friend of Harpoon discount for this festival will be different than it has in the past. Here's the deal - on Saturday, we are going to open the doors to the festival one hour early (at 1 PM) just for Friends of Harpoon (and one guest). And we have a very special hour planned - live music, special beer sampling, exclusive brewery tours, and much much more!
Every card-carrying Friend is invited to come with a guest, get into the Friend of Harpoon line early, beat the rush, and join us for the exclusive 1 hour Friend of Harpoon Party Hour!
- VIP ENTRANCE: As always, there will be a Friend of Harpoon VIP entrance for the entire festival; if you want to get quick access to the event. Admission is full-priced for everyone. If we are at capacity inside the tent, you may have to wait, but Friends get in first before the General Admission line. You must show your Friend of Harpoon card to be able to get in this line and you are allowed to bring a guest with you.
- Special hint to increase your popularity - invite your festival-going pals to become Friends of Harpoon - deadline to become a new Friend and receive a Friend of Harpoon card for the festival is March 1 - invite your friends today
>> More Festival Information